HOT, NEW AND TIMELY
November 24, 2009
Borrow from other Ohio libraries
- Search M.O.R.E. only after you’ve tried our catalog, which includes materials available through our eight consortium libraries.
- To log in, use your Grandview Library card number for "User ID" and your password.
- Select the one listing with the most accurate description of your desired item. Your request will be sent to all libraries that own that item. Do not place multiple requests for the same item.
- Items are sent at the discretion of the loaning library. Some libraries may not lend new items or audiovisual materials.
- Requests through M.O.R.E. will not show up in your Grandview Library account. To check the status of your request, log in to M.O.R.E. and click “Requests”, and click “Submit”.
- We will contact you when your item is available to be picked up at the Grandview Library.
Questions? Call Circulation at 614-486-2951.