HOT, NEW AND TIMELY
January 13, 2010
Apply for U.S. Census jobs here!
The U.S. Census Bureau is holding application/testing sessions at the Grandview Library in January & February! Enhance your job skills, further your career, and improve your community. The Library is proud to host these sessions as part of our Job Help initiatives!
Field Staff job openings:
- Enumerators - $15 per hour
- Crew Leaders - $16.50 per hour
- Crew Leader Assistants - $15 per hour
- Field Operations Supervisors - $18 per hour
Testing dates & times at the Grandview Library, in the Meeting Room on our lower level:
- Thursday, January 14 - 3 pm & 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, January 20 - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 26 - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 2 - 6:30 pm
- Thursday, February 4 - 6:30 pm
- Thursday, February 11 - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17 - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 23 - 6:30 pm
- Saturday, February 27 - 1:30 pm
- Call: U.S. Census Bureau at 614-509-2870 or 866-861-2010 (toll free) to reserve a seat. When calling, specify location & recruiting assistant (Grandview Library, Rich K.).
- Walk-ins: Welcome, if seating permits.
- Two IDs: Please bring two (2) forms of ID. (Example: Driver's license and SSN card.)
To save time:
- You may do some preparation before arriving at a test session by visiting www.2010censusjobs.gov for Application Materials, including a Practice Test.
For more information, call this local U.S. Census bureau at 614-509-2870 and ask for Rich K. For more information about directions to the Library or the Meeting Room, call Administration at 614-486-2954.