HOT, NEW AND TIMELY
May 6, 2010
We're a Top 10 library!
The Grandview Heights Public Library has been recognized again as one of the best public libraries in the nation!
The Grandview Library ranked 3rd in the United States (out of the 1,483 libraries in its population category), according to the 2010 Hennen's American Public Library Ratings (HAPLR) Index.
The index analyzes 15 factors, with focus on circulation, staffing, materials, reference service, and funding levels.
Thank you to our staff and everyone in the community for making the Library such a special place in Grandview Heights & Marble Cliff!
Ohio libraries received the highest average HAPLR score of any state, with these Central Ohio libraries ranking in the Top 10 of their respective population catagories:
- Columbus Metropolitan Library (2nd), who has ranked in all 10 HAPLR editions.
- Grandview Heights Public Library (3rd), ranked in 4 HAPLR editions.
- Upper Arlington Public Library (2nd), ranked in 7 HAPLR editions.
- Wagnalls Memorial Library (3rd), ranked in 3 HAPLR editions. A member of our consortium.
- Westerville Public Library (8th), ranked in 6 HAPLR editions.
- Worthington Libraries (2nd), ranked in 6 HAPLR editions.
Learn about the Grandview Library's past national library rankings.
Questions? Call Administration at 486-2954.