HOT, NEW AND TIMELY
December 11, 2012
Free, instructor-led online courses
Take free, high-quality courses and career training certificate programs from our new service Ed2Go!
- Accounting and Finance Business
- College Readiness
- Computer Applications
- Design and Composition
- Health Care and Medical
- Language and Arts
- Law and Legal
- Personal Development
- Teaching and Education
- Writing and Publishing
More details about the courses:
- You will be granted access to two lessons each week of the course.
- Each of the lessons is accompanied by an interactive discussion area. When you need help with a lesson, all you have to do is post your question or inquiry in the appropriate course discussion area, where the instructor, his or her teaching assistant, or one of your fellow students will respond.
- To enroll in a course, you will need a passcode, which is generated immediately onscreen when you sign up; you also receive a confirmation email with the passcode. You can request up to 3 passcodes at a time, and there is no limit how many passcodes you can request.
- Each lesson is accompanied by a short, multiple-choice quiz, and some lessons may include a hands-on assignment.You are expected to try and complete each quiz and assignment within two weeks from when the lesson is released. The course will conclude with a final exam. You will have two weeks from the last lesson and final exam to complete your studies and submit the final exam.
Increase your marketability in the job market, learn something new, enrich your life, and have fun with these courses from Ed2Go!
Questions? Call Reference at 614-481-3776.