HOT, NEW AND TIMELY
March 28, 2014
April 4-8: Library card required
During this time:
- Grandview Library patrons will need their Grandview Library card to check out items at the Grandview Library.
- Account information and item holds through our catalog will be unavailable.
- We will not be able to check in items, place holds, renew items, or pay fines. No items will be due during this time.
- Delivery of consortium items may experience delays during this time.
- WIFI and Internet computers at the Library will be available.
All CLC library systems (including new members) will be offline during this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to welcoming new libraries to the consortium and offering patrons access to more than 4 million items!