HOT, NEW AND TIMELY
April 28, 2009
New automotive repair database
Need to fix your car? Our newest database—Auto Repair Reference Center (ARRC)—has a wealth of information, photos, diagrams, and more to help you.
Access ARRC at the Library or anywhere you're online. Make printouts, then head to the garage!
(ARRC replaces Mitchell Automotive Repair, which was not available outside the Library.)
Content, based on Chilton's Auto Repair Information, is created by ASE-certified technicians.
Here's what you'll find:
- Vehicles from 1945 to present. (33,000+)
- Drawings & step-by-step photos. (800,000+)
- Technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer. (83,000+)
- Enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing & printing. (99,000+)
- Specifications & maintenance schedules.
- Labor time guide & estimator.
- Quick tips.
- Complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance.
- Unlimited remote access.
- Based on Chilton's Auto Repair Information.
New repair procedures & updates are continually added.