Book & AV Sales
Bargain books, DVDs, CDs, and more! Since 1974, the Friends of the Library have conducted fundraising activities to benefit the Library.
The Book & AV Sales are one of the most anticipated of these events and are usually held three times a year—spring, summer, and fall.
The Bargain Book Shelves, open for browsing during Library hours downstairs in the Study Commons, is another way to find great bargains and help support the Library.
Upcoming Book SalesFall Book & AV Sale
- Friday, October 24, from 6:30-8:30 pm
- Preview Sale for Friends of the Grandview Library only. Join today!
- Saturday, October 25, from 10 am-4 pm
- Sunday, October 26, from 1-3 pm
Usborne Book Sale
- Saturday, November 15, from 10 am-3 pm
- The Friends will be selling Usborne kids books at the Grandview Schools PTO’s Holiday Bazaar, held one block from the Library at Edison Intermediate Commons/Gym, 1240 Oakland Avenue. Support the Library and the community at this fun event featuring shopping, food, a raffle, and more!
Bargain Book Shelves
- Find great deals on books, music, movies and more any time the Library is open! Visit the Bargain Book Shelves downstairs in the Study Commons.
Support the Library
- Donate your old books, music, and movies to our Book & AV Sales. Tax deduction forms are available. Call Circulation at 486-2951 for more information.