Teacher Cards: Discontinued
On November 18, 2009, The Grandview Library will change to a new computer system, which will change how we check out items to teachers.
- Teacher cards have been discontinued. Current teacher cards can be used through October 31, 2009. (Learn about getting a Grandview Library card.)
- With our new computer system, all patrons (teachers included) will be able to renew items up to 3 times, if no one else has requested them. (The current system only allows one renewal per item.)
- Fines & fees will apply to teachers. Due to severe state budget cuts, the Library can no longer afford to waive late & lost processing fees for teachers.
- All items checked out on a teacher card must be returned no later than December 31, 2009. Outstanding items will be transferred to the teacherís regular patron card and will accrue late fees.
- Effective immediately, no requests will be taken for seasonal & holiday books, due to high demand. Seasonal & holiday items will be on display and available for check-out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Questions? Call Youth Services at (614) 481-3778.